We are always looking for new volunteers to work with the collection at Nolan Street or at Specimen Cottage. These are some of the tasks that our volunteers undertake:
Bendigo Regional Archive Centre Nolan Street
- Cataloguing and data entry
- Photographing and scanning records
- Answering research enquiries
- Receiving donations for the BHS collection
- Processing new donations for the collection
- Filing, indexing, sorting and storing
- Organising small displays and exhibitions
Front of House
Closed until 2023 due to demolition works and construction of new Law Courts behind the Cottage.
Negotiations under way to relocate.
Reopening February 2021 with COVID 19 Safe Plan in Place